Blogs In Plain English Video

Friday, March 19, 2010

T.G.I.F.


Good Afternoon Bloggers!

Thank goodness it is Friday...Today we will continue working on changes in QD and total demand. Please take out the demand packet 3-1 and 3-2 and your red pen so we can discuss and correct it. Before we get started I would like you to take this little pre-test on demand and email me your results and then after we correct the homework, you will return to this posting and take the test again and see if your results are different. After you email the results of your post-test, come back to today's posting and leave me a comment about what you learned over the last two days from working with demand curves.

Lastly, have a freaky Friday, work hard and always do your best!!!

Pre and Post Test Link here http://www.econedlink.org/lessons/popup.php?lesson_number=550&flash_name=em550_interactive4.swf

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think it"s interesting how your classes back in 2010 still made corrections with red pens, and used email to send you their work like we do three years later. I also am confused on what demand their talking about, but if we learn it, it seems interesting.